Jasmina Ivanišević, PhD
Position: Assistant Professor
Organizational unit: Department of Medical Biochemistry
Phone: +381 1139 51 284
Jasmina Ivanišević was born in Belgrade, where she finished elementary school and high school. She graduated at the Faculty of Pharmacy, University of Belgrade, in 2008. with an average grade of 9.65. She awarded a scholarship from the Ministry of Education of the Republic of Serbia, the Endowment of the University of Belgrade and Eurobank EFG as one of the best students of the Universities of Serbia. She obtained a scholarship of the Ministry of Science and Technological Development for young researchers-doctoral students for inclusion in scientific research projects. She passed the professional exam for graduate pharmacists in 2009.
She defended her doctoral dissertation entitled "Examination of indicators of inflammation, oxidative stress and lipid status in patients with sarcoidosis" in 2016. under the mentorship of prof. dr Zorana Jelić-Ivanović and prof. dr Jelena Kotur-Stevuljević.
Since 2009, she has been employed as a teaching associate, and since 2011 as an assistant at the Department of Medical Biochemistry. Since 2018, employed as an assistant with PhD and elected assistant professor in 2021.
Participates in theoretical and practical classes in the study program Master of Pharmacy-Medical Biochemist and Master of Pharmacy. Member of the committees for the defense of graduate/final theses and a comentor of student research papers.
She has published 28 papers in M20 journals and 28 announcements at scientific conferences. One paper was published in M50 journal. She had two invitation lectures at scientific meetings. According to the Scopus database, the publications have been cited 329 times without autocitation. Currently participating on several international and one national scientific project.
She attended several internal trainings at the Faculty of Pharmacy. Reviewer in several M20 journals. Involved in the work of national scientific and professional organizations and organizational units of the Faculty of Pharmacy. She also participated in extracurricular activities of students.
- Kotur-Stevuljević J, Vekić J, Stefanović A, Zeljković A, Ninić A, Ivanišević J, Miljković M, Sopić M, Munjas J, Mihajlović M, Spasić S, Jelić-Ivanović Z, Spasojević-Kalimanovska V. Paraoxonase 1 and atherosclerosis-related diseases. Biofactors. 2019. Doi: 10.1002/biof.1549.
- Bojanin D, Vekic J, Milenkovic T, Vukovic R, Zeljkovic A, Stefanovic A, Janac J, Ivanisevic J, Mitrovic K, Miljkovic M, Spasojevic-Kalimanovska V. Association between proprotein convertase subtilisin/kexin 9 (PCSK9) and lipoprotein subclasses in children with type 1 diabetes mellitus: Effects of glycemic control. Atherosclerosis 2018; 280: 14-20.
- Ivanisevic J, Vekic J, Zeljkovic A, Stefanovic A, Kotur-Stevuljevic J, Spasojevic-Kalimanovska V, Spasic S, Vucinic-Mihailovic V, Videnovic-Ivanov J, Jelic-Ivanovic Z. Associations of lipoprotein subclasses and oxidative stress status in pulmonary and pulmonary plus extrapulmonary sarcoidosis. Sarc Vasc Diff Lung Dis 2018;35;198-205.
- Ivanišević J, Kotur-Stevuljević J, Stefanović A, Miljković M, Jelić-Ivanović Z, Pejović B, Peco-Antić A. Association of paraoxonase 1 and oxidative stress with acute kidney injury in premature asphyxiated neonates. Chem Biol Interact 2017; 272: 47-52.
- Ivanišević J, Kotur Stevuljevic J, Stefanović A, Spasić S, Vucinić Mihailović V, Videnović Ivanov J, Jelić Ivanović Z. Association of serum amyloid A and oxidative stress with paraoxonase 1 in sarcoidosis patients. Eur J Clin Invest 2016; 46: 418-24.
- Vekic J, Zeljkovic A, Jelic- Ivanovic Z, Spasojevic- Kalimanovska V, Spasic S, Šuvakov S, Damjanovic T, Stefanovic A, Pekmezovic T, Savic Radojevic A, Pljesa Ercegovac M, Matic M, Djukic T, Coric V, Jakovljevic J, Ivanisevic J, Pljesa S, Jelic-Ivanovic Z, Mimic-Oka J, Dimkovic N, Simic T. Glutathione S-transferase A1, M1, P1 and T1 null or low-activity genotypes are associated with enhanced oxidative damage among haemodialysis patients. Nephrol Dial Transpl 2013; 28: 202-12.
Videnovic- Ivanov J, Ivanisevic J, Vucinic- Mihailovic V, Gojkovic T. Distribution of low-density lipoprotein and high-density lipoprotein subclasses in patients with sarcoidosis. Arch Pathol Lab Med 2013; 137: 1780-7.
- Ivanišević J, Kotur Stevuljević J, Stefanović A, Jelić Ivanović Z, Spasić S, Videnović Ivanov J, Vucinić Mihailović V, Ilić J. Dyslipidemia and oxidative stress in sarcoidosis patients. Clin Biochem 2012; 45: 677-82.