Marina Odalović, PhD
Position: Associate Professor
Organizational unit: Department of social pharmacy and pharmaceutical legislation
Adress: Vojvode Stepe 450, 11221 Belgrade, Serbia
Room: Centre for pharmacy practice development
Phone: +381 11 3951-206
Fax: +381 11 3972-840
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Marina Odalovic was born on August 17th, 1980 in Čačak (Serbia). She graduated at the University of Belgrade - Faculty of Pharmacy in 2005.
She started PhD studies (program: Social pharmacy and research in pharmacy practice) at the same University in 2008 and completed her PhD studies defended the doctoral thesis under the title „Analysis of the impact of life style, socio-economic factors and health status on the use of medicines in pregnancy”.
She completed tree postgraduate programs at the University of Belgrade - Faculty of Pharmacy: Pharmaceutical Care (2007), Pharmacoeconomy and pharmaceutical legislation (2012), Pharmaceutical management and marketing (2012).
She is engaged at the University of Belgrade – Faculty of Pharmacy, Department of Social Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Legislation as the research and teaching assistant from the 2007.
Marina Odalovic is involved in the realization of the Project under the title “Interactions of xenobiotics and the impact on the systems in biomedicine” which is financed by the Ministry of education, science and technological development of the Republic of Serbia.
She is involved in the realization of the undergraduate and postgraduate studies programs as teaching assistant at the several courses organized by Department of Social Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical legislation.
Istraživački interes: Pharmacoepidemiology, Pharmacy practice research
- Tripković K, Šantrić Milićevi M, Odalovic M. Gender Differences In Predictors Of Self-Medication With Tranquillizers And Sleeping Pills: Results Of The Population-Based Study In Serbia. Zdr Varst. 2020;59(1):47-56. DOI: 10.2478/sjph-2020-0007
- Golić A, Tasić Lj, Odalović M, Stoisavljević Šatara S, Stojaković N, Marinković V. Predictors and Motivation of Preceptors′ Interest in Precepting of Pharmacy Interns—Do We Have a Useful Questionnaire? J Contin Educ Health Prof 2020;40(3):203–206.; Published online 2020 Jul 22. doi: 10.1097/CEH.0000000000000299, Short report
- Ceulemans M, Lupattelli A, Nordeng H, Odalovic M, Twigg M, Foulon V. Women’s Beliefs about Medicines and Adherence to Pharmacotherapy in Pregnancy: Opportunities for Community Pharmacists? Curr Pharm Des 2019;25(5):469-482. doi: 10.2174/1381612825666190321110420
- Tripković K, Nešković A, Janković J, Odalovic M. Predictors of self-medication in Serbian adult population: cross-sectional study. Int J Clin Pharm 2018; 40(3):627-634 DOI: 10.1007/s11096-018-0624-x
- Lupattelli A, Twigg M, Zagorodnikova K, Drozd M, Panchaud A, Rieutord A, Gjergja Juraski R, Odalovic M, Kennedy D, Rudolf G, Juch H, Hedvig N. Self-reported perinatal depressive symptoms and postnatal symptom severity after treatment with antidepressants in pregnancy: a cross-sectional study in 12 European countries using the Edinburgh Postnatal Depression Scale. Clin Epidemiol 2018; 10: 655-669. doi: 10.2147/CLEP.S156210.
- Lakić D, Stević I, Odalović M, Vezmar-Kovačević S, Tadić I. Patients’ willingness to pay for cognitive pharmacist services in community pharmacies. Croatian Medical Journal. 2017;58(5):364-371. doi:10.3325/cmj.2017.58.364.
- Odalović M, Milanković S, Holst L, Nordeng H, Heitmann K, Tasić Lj. Pharmacists counselling of pregnant women: Web-based, comparative study between Serbia and Norway. Midwifery 2016; Sept (40): 79–86.
- Odalović M, Tadić I, Lakić D, Nordeng H, Lupattelly A, Tasić Lj. Translation and Factor Analysis of Structural Models of the Edinburgh Postnatal Depression Scale in Pregnant and Postpartum Serbian women - Web-based Study. Women Birth 2015 (septembar); 28(3):e31-35.
- Lupattelli A, Spigset O, Bjornsdottir I, Hameen-Anttila k, Mardby A, Panchaud A, Juraski RG, Rudolf G, Odalovic M, Drozd M, Twigg MJ, Juch H, Moretti M, Kennedy D, Rieutord A, Zagorodnikova K, Passier A, Nordeng H. Patterns And Factors Associated With Low Adherence To Psychotropic Medications During Pregnancy – A Cross-Sectional, Multinational Web-Based Study. Depress Anxiety 2015; 1-11
- Lupattelli A, Spigset O, Twigg MJ, Zagorodnikova K, Mårdby AC, Moretti ME, Drozd M, Panchaud A, Hämeen-Anttila K, Rieutord A, Gjergja Juraski R, Odalovic M, Kennedy D, Rudolf G, Juch H, Passier A, Björnsdóttir I, Nordeng H. Medication use in pregnancy: a cross-sectional, multinational web-based study. BMJ Open 2014;4:2 e004365 doi:10.1136/bmjopen-2013-004365
- Odalovic M, Vezmar-Kovacevic S, Nordeng H, Ilic K, Sabo A, Tasic Lj. Predictors of the use of medications before and during pregnancy. Int J Clin Pharm 2013; 35(3):408-16.
- Odalovic M, Vezmar-Kovacevic S, Ilic K, Sabo A, Tasic Lj. Drug use before and during pregnancy in Serbia. Int J Clin Pharm 2012; 34(5): 719-27.