Admission to Doctoral Studies at the Faculty of Pharmacy
Call for Applications to enrol in academic year 2014/2015
University of Belgrade – Faculty of Pharmacy
issues the Call for Applications to enrol students in the academic year 2014/15
In 2014/2015 academic year, 6 self-funded applicants will be admitted to doctoral academic studies of Pharmaceutical sciences on English language. The candidates applying to enrol in doctoral studies should meet the following requirements:
- completed master academic studies in accordance with the Rulebook of the University of Belgrade concerning admission to the third degree of academic studies, or completed integrated academic studies i.e. Faculty of Pharmacy and other Faculties as defined by the Study Program, with at least 300 ECTS credits and overall average mark of at least 8 (eight),
- realised scientific papers in line with the Rulebook of the University. For candidates with overall general mark below 8 (eight), two papers published in the SCI List journals (with impact factor greater than zero) in which the candidate is one of the first three authors,
- completed higher education in the duration of at least eight semesters under the syllabus and curriculum in effect before the Law on Higher Education came into force, with average mark during the studies of at least 8.50,
- academic degree of Master of Sciences, if they do not apply for doctoral dissertation pursuant to Article 128 of the Law on Higher Education,
- foreign students are admitted in line with the general requirements referred to in the Call for Applications published by the University of Belgrade,
- the additional requirement for ranking the candidates: average mark achieved, interview, study duration and average mark achieved in the subjects relevant for the module.
All candidates must have certificate that confirms knowledge of English language.
Prior to application, applicants – foreign nationals shall present to the Faculty the following evidence:
- certificate that confirms knowledge of English language,
- application form (available at the Faculty Archives),
- original birth certificate, translated by certified court interpreter,
- certificate on residence permitted – Ministry of Interior in Belgrade, Division for Foreigners, address: 35 Savska, Belgrade,
- when applying, applicants – foreign nationals shall submit the certificate confirming that they have health insurance – Division for Foreign Insurance, Nemanjina 30, Belgrade.
Candidates who have completed previous education or part of education abroad may enrol in the Study Program provided his/her acquired foreign higher education document is recognised in accordance with the Law and the relevant General Act of the University. In case the recognition process has not been completed, such candidates are to enclose the certificate confirming that the procedure is in progress to their application.
Candidates granted the right to be enrolled if he/she is on the ranking list to the number determined by the Call for Applications.
Candidates granted the right to be enrolled but failing to do so within the defined time period shall lose such right, and the next ranking candidate from the list will be enrolled instead.
Candidates applying to the Call shall decide on one of the twelve areas of study (modules) as follows:
- Drug Analysis
- Medical Biochemistry
- Social Pharmacy and Research in Pharmacy Practice
- Pharmaceutical Chemistry
- Pharmacokinetics and Clinical Pharmacy
- Pharmaceutical Technology
- Pharmaceutical Microbiology
When applying under the Call for Applications, the candidates are to present original documents, and certified photocopies of the following documents are to be enclosed to the application form (available at the Faculty Archives): copy of the Diploma and Diploma Supplement on previously completed degree of education (in case no average mark is given, the applicant is to submit the certificate on average mark achieved, and in case he/she has no Diploma Supplement also the certificate on examinations passed), certificate on the knowledge of English language issued by an institution authorised to do so, and a copy of each of the published papers if required for admission. In addition, a brief CV is to be enclosed to these documents. Documents are to be delivered in person, through the Faculty Archives, in the period from 8th September 2014 to 20th October 2014, from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. The applicants may get information on general requirements under the University of Belgrade (Call for Applications) on the University of Belgrade webpage.
The text of the Call for Applications for admission may be subjected to change, in accordance with the new decisions of the Commission for Accreditation and Quality Assurance upon the requests of the faculties, as well as any changes in tuition fees. All the changes will be published on the Faculty’s website in a timely manner.
For more information, interested applicants may contact the Department for Teaching and Student Issues at the telephone numbers + 381 11 3951 362 and +381 11 3951 204 or visit the Faculty website: www.pharmacy.bg.ac.rs
05.11.2018. | Vesti
Studenti zainteresovani za programe mobilnosti tokom svojih studija......
Konačna rang lista i upis studenata primljenih na specijalističke akademske studije po Konkursu za školsku 2018/19. godinu – treći upisni rok30.10.2018. | Vesti
Objavljena je konačna rang lista......
Konačna rang lista i upis studenata primljenih na doktorske akademske studije po Konkursu za školsku 2018/19. godinu – treći upisni rok30.10.2018. | Vesti
Objavljena je konačna rang lista......
30.10.2018. | Vesti
Objavljene su preliminarne rang liste......