Vladimir Dobričić, PhD
Position: Associate Professor
Organizational unit: Department of Pharmaceutical Chemistry
Address: Vojvode Stepe 450, 11221 Belgrade, Serbia
Phone: +381 11 3951-332
Fax: +381 11 397-43-49
Vladimir Dobričić was born on 9th April 1984 in Belgrade, where he finished elementary school and high school. He graduated at the University of Belgrade – Faculty of Pharmacy (average grade 9.87) in 2009. He received award for the best student (pharmacy programme) who graduated during 2008/2009 at the University of Belgrade-Faculty of Pharmacy from the Society of Medical Biochemists of Serbia and scientific foundation “prof. dr. Ivan Berkeš”. He also received award from the University of Belgrade for the best student of generation graduated at the University of Belgrade-Faculty of Pharmacy during 2008/2009.
Vladimir Dobričić finished PhD studies at the Department of Pharmaceutical Chemistry University of Belgrade – Faculty of Pharmacy in 2014 (PhD thesis title: “Design, synthesis, physicochemical and biological properties of amides of anti-inflammatory steroid cortienic acids”). During PhD studies he was a scholar of the Republic Foundation for the Development of Scientific and Artistic Youth, Republic of Serbia and a scholar of the Ministry of Science and Technological Development, Republic of Serbia.
From 2011 to 2012 Vladimir Dobričić worked as a teaching associate at the Department of Pharmaceutical Chemistry and at the Department of Analytical Chemistry University of Belgrade – Faculty of Pharmacy. From June 2012 to October 2015 he worked as a research assistant, from October 2015 to September 2016 as a teaching associate and from September 2016 as an assistant professor at the Department of Pharmaceutical Chemistry University of Belgrade – Faculty of Pharmacy.
Vladimir Dobričić’s fields of research are design, synthesis, evaluation of physico-chemical and biological properties of compounds with anti-inflammatory and antiproliferative activity, development and validation of analytical and bioanalytical methods for the determination of pharmaceutical substances and application of in vitro techniques for the estimation of gastrointestinal absorption and permeability through biological barriers of new compounds and pharmaceutical formulations. He is currently engaged as a collaborator in the research project OI172041 “Development of molecules with anti-inflammatory and cardioprotective activity: structural modifications, modelling, physico-chemical characterization and formulation studies” at the University of Belgrade – Faculty of Pharmacy and is a member of management committee of COST action “Multi-target paradigm for innovative ligand identification in the drug discovery process (MuTaLig)” (2016-2020). He is engaged as a reviewer in international scientific journals Acta Chromatographica, Archiv der Pharmazie, Current Pharmaceutical Design and European Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences.
- Savić J, Dobričić V, Nikolic K, Vladimirov S, Dilber S, Brborić J. In vitro prediction of gastrointestinal absorption of novel β-hydroxy-β-arylalkanoic acids using PAMPA technique. Eur J Pharm Sci 2017, 100, 36-41.
- Dobričić V, Savić J, Nikolic K, Vladimirov S, Vujić Z, Brborić J. Application of biopartitioning micellar chromatography and QSRR modeling for prediction of gastrointestinal absorption and design of novel β-hydroxy-β-arylalkanoic acids. Eur J Pharm Sci 2017, 100, 280-284.
- Dobričić V, Jaćević V, Vučićević J, Nikolic K, Vladimirov S, Čudina O. Evaluation of biological activity and computer-aided design of new soft glucocorticoids. Arch Pharm 2017, doi: 10.1002/ardp.201600383.
- Dobričić V, Bubić-Pajić N, Marković B, Vladimirov S, Savić S, Vuleta G. Development and validation of an LC-MS/MS method for the determination of adapalene in pharmaceutical forms for skin application. J Serb Chem Soc 2016, 80, 1481-1488.
- Dobričić V, Vulović-Tadić M., Jančić-Stojanović B, Vladimirov S, Čudina O. Desirability based optimization and validation of new RP-HPLC method for simultaneous determination of bisoprolol-fumarate, hydrochlorothiazide, and their impurities, Chromatographia 2016, 79, 571-579.
- Vucicevic J, Nikolic K, Dobričić V, Agbaba D. Prediction of blood - brain barrier permeation of α-adrenergic and imidazoline receptor ligands using PAMPA technique and quantitative-structure permeability relationship analysis. Eur J Pharm Sci 2015, 68, 94-105.
- Dobričić V, Marković B, Nikolic K, Vladimirov S, Čudina O. 17-carboxamide steroids – in vitro prediction of human skin permeability and retention using PAMPA technique. Eur J Pharm Sci 2014, 52, 95-108.
- Dobričić V, Nikolic K, Vladimirov S, Čudina O. Biopartitioning micellar chromatography as a predictive tool for skin and corneal permeability of newly synthesized 17-carboxamide steroids. Eur J Pharm Sci 2014, 56, 105-112.
- Dobričić V, Marković B, Milenković N, Savić V, Jaćević V, Rančić N, Vladimirov S, Čudina O. Design, synthesis and local anti-inflammatory activity of 17-carboxamide derivatives of glucocorticoids. Arch Pharm 2014, 347, 786-797.
- Markovic B, Dobricic V, Vladimirov S, Cudina O, Savic V, Karljikovic-Rajic K. Investigation of Solvolysis Kinetics of New Synthesized Fluocinolone Acetonide C-21 Esters-An In Vitro Model for Prodrug Activation. Molecules 2011, 16, 2568-2671.