Danina Krajišnik, PhD
Position: Associate Professor
Organizational unit: Department of Pharmaceutical Technology and Cosmetology
Address: Vojvode Stepe 450, 11221 Belgrade, Serbia
Phone: +381 11 3951-359
Fax: +381 11 3972-840
Danina Krajišnik received her BSc (1998) at the Faculty of Pharmacy, University of Belgrade, Serbia. She completed MSc (2004) and PhD (2011) in Pharmaceutical technology at the Faculty of Pharmacy, University of Belgrade.
Since 1999. she is employed at the Faculty of Pharmacy, University of Belgrade as: research assistant (1999−2003), teaching assistant (2004-2012), assistant professor (from 2012 – to date) at the Department of Pharmaceutical Technology and Cosmetology. Her teaching activities are involved in the integrated academic studies for Pharmaceutical technology I and Pharmaceutical technology II (mandatory courses), as well as in specialization and doctoral studies in Pharmaceutical technology and Cosmetology.
Since 2005 she has been participated in five national projects.
She is coathor of several texbooks in pharmaceutical technology and cosmetology, and was a member of the expert group for harmonisation and elaboration of monographs of Jugoslovenska farmakopeja 2000. (Ph. Jug. V). She is member of Pharmaceutical Association of Serbia.
She reviewed a numerous scientific papers for the journals: Microporous and Mesoporous Materials i Journal of the Taiwan Institute of Chemical Engineers.
D. Krajišnik research interest is focused on formulation and characterization of emulsion systems based on polymeric emulsifiers, semisolid preparations for cutaneous application, cosmetic products (emulsions and gels for various purposes), rheological characterization of dispersed systems, characterization and application of mineral excipients. She is the author or the coauthor of more than 50 scientific papers, professional papers and short communications papers.
- Krajišnik D, Daković A, Malenović A, Milojević-Rakić M, Dondur V, Radulović Ž, Milić J. Investigation of adsorption and release of diclofenac sodium by modified zeolites composites. Applied Clay Science. (http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.clay.2013.08.011).
- Krajišnik D, Daković A, Malenović A, Djekić Lj, Kragović M, Dobričić V, Milić J. An investigation of diclofenac sodium release from cetylpyridinium chloride-modified natural zeolite as a pharmaceutical excipient. Microporous and Mesoporous Materials 2013; 167: 94–101.
- Krajišnik D, Daković A, Milojević M, Malenović A, Kragović M, Bajuk Bogdanović D, Dondur V, Milić J. Properties of diclofenac sodium sorption onto natural zeolite modified with cetylpyridinium chloride. Colloids and Surfaces B: Biointerfaces 2011; 83 (1), 165-172.
- Dragicevic-Curic N, Winter S, Stupar M, Milic J, Krajisnik D, Gitter B, Fahr A. Temoporfin-loaded liposomal gels: Viscoelastic properties and in vitro skin penetration. International Journal of Pharmaceutics 2009; 373: 77-84.
- Djordjevic Lj, Primorac M, Stupar M, Krajisnik D. Characterization of caprylocaproyl macrogolglycerides based microemulsion drug delivery vehicles for an amphiphilic drug. International Journal of Pharmaceutics 2004; 271: 11-19.
- Čalija B, Milić J, Cekić N, Krajišnik D, Daniels R, Savić S. Chitosan oligosaccharide as prospective cross-linking agent for naproxen-loaded Ca-alginate microparticles with improved pH sensitivity. Drug Development and Industrial Pharmacy 2013; 39 (1): 77-88.
- Čalija B, Cekić N, Savić S, Krajišnik D, Daniels R, Milić J. An investigation of formulation factors affecting feasibility of alginate-chitosan microparticles for oral delivery of naproxen. Archives of Pharmacal Research 2011; 34 (6): 919-929.
- Krajišnik D, Milojević M, Malenović A, Daković A, Ibrić S, Savić S, Dondur V, Matijašević S, Radulović A, Daniels R, Milić J. Cationic surfactants-modified natural zeolites: Improvement of the excipients functionality. Drug Development and Industrial Pharmacy 2010; 36 (10): 1215-1224.
- Dragicevic-Curic N, Winter S, Krajisnik D, Stupar M, Milic J, Graefe S, Fahr A. Stability evaluation of temoporfin-loaded liposomal gels for topical application Journal of Liposome Research 2010; 20 (1): 38-48.
- Krajišnik D, Milic J. Polymer-stabilized emulsion systems: structural characteristics and physical stability evaluation. Drug Development and Industrial Pharmacy 2003; 29(6): 701-711.