Duško Mirković, PhD
Dr. sc . Duško Mirković was born on 22/07/1960 . in Zemun. In 1975., he finished elementary school , and in 1979 high school in Belgrade. In 1984. He graduated on School of Pharmacy at the University of Belgrade. with an average score of 9.16 . That same year he began obligatory service in the biochemical laboratory of the Clinical Hospital Centre '' '' Zvezdara , ending the military service , in 1986. year. Graduate Studies in Medical Biochemistry is enrolled in 1987. , and the master's thesis”Eesterified fatty acids in acute myocardial infarction defended in 1992. year. PhD thesis Homocysteine as a risk factor for coronary artery disease defended in 2004th year. Sience 1986 Dr. sc . Duško Mirković worked , on the Faculty of Pharmacy , University of Belgrade as he immediately started as a teaching assistant involved in practical work in the subject Medical Biochemistry . After defended master's thesis in 1992. he was elected to the position of assistant and provided practical training in subjects Medical Biochemistry , Clinical Chemistry and Clinical enzymology for students majoring in graduate pharmacist - medical biochemist . Also, since 1992. He was involved in the practical training of candidates for medical specialization in Medical Biochemistry . Sience 2008. he worked as a teacher , as Assistant professor in the Department of Medical Biochemistry , Faculty of Pharmacy . He was involved in the teaching of integrated academic studies in medical biochemistry compulsory subjects in both study groups ( Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical -Medical Biochemistry ) , as well as teaching the required subjects with Clinical chemistry and molecular diagnostics, Introduction to Medical Biochemistry, Electives endocrinopathy reproductive system and Biochemical methods in prenatal diagnosis program of study Pharmacy - medical biochemistry . Also, PhD . Duško Mirković participate in the performance of practical training specialist studies for the health program specialization - Medical Biochemistry and specialization – Laboratory endocrinology . In 2013th he was elected in Associate Professor . Sience in 1988., he worked in a unique employment at the Institute of Medical Biochemistry, Clinical Center of Serbia (now the Center for Medical Biochemistry ), where since 1994. performs the head of one of the departments of the Institute, in the period in 1998. through 2002. is the Head of the Department Laboratory of the Centre for Emergency laboratory diagnosis.
- Mirković D, Stojanov M. Separation of nonesterified fatty acids by solid phase extraction. Balkan J Clin Lab 1994; 4: 28-31.
- Mirković D, Stojanov M, Majkić-Singh N, Vasiljević Z. Neesterifikovane masne kiseline kod akutnog infarkta miokarda. Jugoslov Med Biohem 1995; 14: 111-117.
- Mirković D, Bulj D, Majkić-Singh N, Horvat J, Milošević D. Usage of ''BIO-REX 70 C'' cationic exchanger for extraction of catecholamine from tissues. Jugoslov Med Biohem 1997; 16: 33-36.
- Plećaš B, Pešić V, Mirković D, Majkić-Singh N, Hristić M, Solarović T. Opposite effects of dexamethasone and ACTH on the adrenal cortex response to ethane dimethanesulphonate (EDS). Exp Toxic Pathol 2001; 53: 31-34.
- Plećaš-Solarović B, Pešić V, Mirković D, Leposavić G. The effects of acth, isoproterenol and dexamethasone on the rat adrenal gland response to ethane dimethanesulphonate (EDS): a stereological study. Acta Veterinaria 2003; 53: 33-42.
- Mirković D, Majkić-Singh N, Ignjatović S. Homocistein: hemija, metabolizam I uloga u patofiziološkim procesima. Jugoslav Med Biohem 2003; 22: 127-140.
- Plećaš-Solarović B, Pešić V, Mirković D, Leposavić G. The effects of ACTH, isoproterenol and dexamethasone on the rat adrenal gland response to ethane dimetanesulphonate (EDS): a stereological study. Acta veterinaria 2003; 53: 33-42.
- Ćulafić Đ, Đukić V, Mirković D, Karamarković A. Hyperdinamic circulation and serotonin levels in patients with liver cirrhosis. Jugoslav Med Bihem 2004; 23(1): 31-35.
- Simić-Ogrizović S, Mirković D, Radivojević D, Radivojević D, Radović M, Babić D, Ležaić V. Factors Assosiated with Hyperhomocisteinemia After Renal Transplatation. Renal Failure 2006; 28: 57-62.
- Todorović Z, Džoljić E, Novaković I, Mirković D, Stojanović R, Stojanović Z, Nešić Z. Homocysteine serum levels and MTHFR C677T genotype in patients with Parkinson´s disease, with and without levodopa therapy. Journal of neurological Sciences 2006; 248: 56-61.