Sanda Dilber, PhD
Position: Associate Professor
Organizational unit: Department of organic chemistry
Adresa: Vojvode Stepe 450, 11221 Belgrade, Serbia
Phone: +381 11 3951-235
Fax: +381 11 3972-840
Sanda Dilber was born on March 14, 1953. in Novi Becej. Elementary school, as well as high school she finished in Belgrade.
She graduated in 1978. and got her Master’s degree in 1994. on Faculty of Chemistry, University of Belgrade. Her Doctor’s dissertation under name »Synthesis of β-hydroxi-β-arilalkanoic acids and investigation of their biological activity» she defended in 2008. under mentorship of professor Dr. Ivan Juranic on Faculty of Chemistry in Belgrade.
At the Department of Organic Chemistry she is contributing in realization of theory lecturing of Organic and Bioorganic Chemistry. Also, she is conducting preparation courses for admission test for the future students of the Faculty of Pharmacy. During 1998. she was a member of editorial board for Pharmacopoeia Yugoslavica V. Also, she was a commission member for more then thirty graduate thesis. Mentor of one student essay, one doctor’s dissertation, and about ten graduate thesis.
Since 2006. participating in project of Ministry of Sience of Republic of Serbia.
Co-author of 13 scientific studies (7 studies published in magasines from SCI list with impact factor and 6 studies published in national magasines. On conferences and congresses she was participating with 22 scientific reports (16 with international and 6 with national character).
Co-author of Textbook of Practical Organic Chemistry, Savic V, Tokic Z, Simic M, Obrenovic G, Dilber S, Faculty of Pharmacy, 2006.
- Vesna D. Vitnik, Marina T. Milenković, Sanda P. Dilber, Željko J. Vitnik and Ivan O. Juranić. Improved Synthesis and in vitro study of antimicrobial activity of α,β-unsaturated and α-bromo carboxylicacids, J. Serb. Chem. Soc. 2012; 77(6): 741-750.
- Jelena S. Savić, Sanda P. Dilber, Bojan D. Marković, Marina T. Milenković, Sote M. Vladimirov and Ivan O. Juranić. Docking Studies and α-Substitution Effect on the Anti-Inflammatory of β-Hydroxy- β-arylpropanoic Acids, Molecules 2011, 16, 6645-6655.
- Sanda P. Dilber, Silva Lj. Dobrić, Zorica D. Juranić, Bojan D. Marković, Sote M. Vladimirov and Ivan O. Juranić. Docking Studies and Anti-inflammatory Activity of β-Hydroxy-β-Arylalkanoic Acids, Molecules 2008, 13, 603-615. Molecules 2008, 13, 603-615.
- Dilber S, Žižak Ž, Stanojković T, Juranić Z, Drakulić B, Juranić I. Antiproliferative Activity of β-Hydroxy-β-Arylalkanoic Acids, Int. J.Mol.Sci. 2007; 8: 214-228.
- Dilber S, Bogavac M, Vujošević Z, Šaban M. Effect on Storage on the Chemical Composition and Antimicrobial Activity of Petroleum Fractions, J. Serb. Chem. Soc. 1995; 60(2): 235-245.
- Dilber S, Šaban M, Đelineo A, Arsenijević L, Bogavac M, Pavlov S. Investigation of Antimicrobial Activity of Some Isatine Derivatives II, Pharmazie 1990; 45(9): 797-798.
- Dilber S, Šaban M, Jelača J, Đelineo A, Arsenijević L, Bogavac M. Investigation of Antimicrobial Activity of Some Isatine Derivatives, Pharmazie 1989; 44(9): 649-650.