2nd Call for Applications to enroll in academic year 2016/2017
University of Belgrade – Faculty of Pharmacy
issues the 2nd Call for Applications to enrol students in the academic year 2016/17
for Specialist Academic Studies
Candidates applying for the Call shall decide on the following study programs:
- Industrial Pharmacy
- Pharmaceutical Management and Marketing
- Pharmaceutical Health Care
- Toxicological Risk Assessment of Environmental Contaminants
In 2016/2017 will be admitted:
- Industrial Pharmacy: 2 candidates
- Pharmaceutical Management and Marketing: 2 candidates
- Pharmaceutical Health Care: 5 candidates
- Cosmetology: 1 candidates
- Toxicological Risk Assessment of Environmental Contaminants: 2 candidates
The candidates applying for the Call should meet one of the following requirements:
- completed general and master academic studies or integrated academic studies with minimum 300 ECTS credits,
- completed general academic studies with minimum 240 ECTS, when specialistic academic studies last at least two years with minimum 120 ECTS credits.
Candidates who apply for Specialist Academic Studies must fulfill the general requirements in accordance with the University of Belgrade as well as the requirements regulated by the Rulebook on Specialist Academic Studies at the Faculty of Pharmacy. Foreign students are enrolled according to the general requirements of the Call for Applications issued by the University of Belgrade.
Additional requirements on ranking:
- avarage mark achieved,
- study duration,
- avarage mark achieved in the subjects relevant for the study program,
- experience gained on relevant research projects and professional engagements.
Candidates are granted the right to enrol the Specilist Academic Studies in Industrial Pharmacy if completed the Faculty of Pharmacy or other profiles allowed to work in pharmaceutical industry on drug manufacturing in accordance with the Law on Drugs and Medical Devices and the Rulebook on Drug Manufacturing. Priority must be given to candidates who work in pharmaceutical industry.Candidates who did notcomplete the Faculty of Pharmacy prior to apply have to pass the next exams: Pharmaceutical Technology and Biopharmacy, and the Basics of Industrial Pharmacy - in accordance withthe Program for Undergraduate studies in force at the Faculty of Pharmacy.
Candidates are granted the right to enrol the Specilist Academic Studies in Pharmaceutical Management and Marketing if completed the Faculty of Pharmacy with or without professional experience as well as candidates with high professional degree in health or other social, technical or natural science profiles with two years of experience in pharmaceutical discipline.
Candidates are granted the right to enrol the Specialist Academic Studies in Cosmetology if completed the Faculty of Pharmacy, Faculty of Medicine, Faculty of Chemistry and Faculty of Technology and Metallurgy. Candidates who did not complete the Faculty of Pharmacy must pass differential exams.
Candidates are granted the right to enrol the Specialist Academic Studies in Pharmaceutical Health Care if completed the Faculty of Pharmacy.
Candidates are granted the right to enrol the Specialist Academic Studies in Toxicological Risk Assessment of Environmental Contaminants if completed the Faculty of Pharmacy, Faculty of Medicine, Faculty of Stomatology, Faculty of Veterinary Medicine, Faculty of Biology, Faculty of Technology and Metallurgy, Faculty of Agriculture or the Faculty of Chemistry.
Prior to application a candidate must submit the evidences:
- certificate that confirms knowledge of English language,
- application form (available at the Faculty Archives),
- original birth certificate, translated by certified court interpreter
- certificate on residence permitted – Ministry of Interior in Belgrade, Division for Foreigners, address: 35 Savska, Belgrade
- when applying, applicants – foreign nationals shall submit the certificate confirming that they have health insurance – Division for Foreign Insurance, Nemanjina 30, Belgrade.
Candidates who completed previous education abroad may respond to the Call for Applications if his/her acquired foreign high education documentis recognised in accordance with the Law and the relevant General Act of the University. In case the recognition process has not been completed, such candidates will enclose the certificate confirming that the procedure is in progress to their application.
Candidates granted the right to be enrolled but failing to do so within the defined time period shall lose such right, and the next ranking candidate from the list will be enrolled instead.
When applying under the Call for Applications, the candidates are to present original documents, and certified photocopies of the following documents are to be enclosed to the application form (available at the Faculty Archives): copy of the Diploma and Diploma Supplement on previously completed degree of education (in case no average mark is given, the applicant is to supply the certificate on average mark achieved, and in case he/she has no Diploma Supplement also the certificate on examinations passed). In addition, a brief CV is to be enclosed to these documents. Documents are to be delivered in person, through the Faculty Archives, in the 17th October 2016 and 18th October 2016, from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. The applicants may get information on the general requirements under the University of Belgrade (Call for Applications) on the University of Belgrade webpage.
All the changes will be published on the Faculty’s website in a timely manner.
For more information, interested applicants may contact the Section for Teaching and Student Issues at the telephone numbers + 381 11 3951 362 or visit the Faculty website: www.pharmacy.bg.ac.rs